1. Be vegetarian
2. Meditate daily
4. Read/listen to topics related to self-development
5. Read a holy scripture
6. Take part in charity activities or give in charity
7. Serve others
8. Eat raw ginger
9. Drink warm water (try it with grated ginger, lemon juice & ajwain)
10. Don’t live in the past – forgive.
11. Rise early (by 5am)
12. Write (anything – thoughts, journal, short story, novel)
13. Look after your parents
14. Do for the sake of doing. Don’t be attached to the results.
15. Be clean
16. Be punctual
17. Develop good manners
18. After breakfast, brain dump all the things to be done for the day on to a paper/to-do app. Do it before work.
19. Have meals on time, sitting & quietly
20. Remember – good & bad times shall pass.
21. Don’t be proud. Be humble.
22. Plant something
23. Feed the birds sometimes
24. Gaze at the sky, a water reservoir, the earth & fire sometime
25. Get fresh air everyday
26. Attend funerals
27. Stop gambling
28. Stop drinking alcohol
29. Stop late night sleep
30. Don’t spend over 25 mins on social media per day
31. Save money. Invest money
32. Find mentors on all aspects of your life
33. Control your sex desire.
34. Cooperate with your partner.
35. Look out for miracles every day
36. Take a weekly massage
37. Take a yearly internal body cleansing/detox program
40. Be patient with everything, everyone, every day.
Photo by Mohamed Nohassi on Unsplash